Check out this cool heart-shaped card we made at my Sweet Valentines Class. It's hard to believe, but this card has no stamping on it. It's all made from die cut shapes. The Pool Party heart opens, to reveal a space to write your message. The Scallops Embossing Folder adds the perfect texture to match the scallops on the outer heart. This card is "lovey" enough to give to your sweetheart, but "trendy" enough to give to a friend. Find out how to make it and where to get your supplies below.
Check back this weekend, when I'll show you how to make a square envelope with a cool liner to fit this irregularly-shaped card.
Scallops Embossing Folder Finds
Here are some other great ideas to try with the Scallops Embossing Folder...
|Simple Stems Card
by Nance Lempinen-Leedy
|See Ya Later Card
by Rachel Brumley
|Petite Petals Card
by Darlene McCallum
|Vivid Vases Card
by Kriss Huels
Heart Shaped Card
- Real Red Scallop Heart (largest heart from Hearts Collection Framelits)
- The Pool Party Folded Heart (I showed you how to make above)
- Fresh Prints Paper Heart (3rd largest from Hearts Collection Framelits)
- Whisper White Paper Heart (3rd largest from Hearts Collection Framelits)
- Two Soft Suede Arrows (from the Label Card Thinlits)
- Red Glimmer "i Heart u" (from the Label Card Thinlits)
- Crumb Cake Banner (I showed you how to make above)
- 12" length of Pool Party Seam Binding (now shown)
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
click on the product for price and details